Thursday, February 7, 2008

Grammar Lessons For Stupid People Of Rogers Park

Rogers Park is a neighborhood full of idiots. Joe NoMooreFoieGras is the alderman. His ward is home to a military hating lawyer. We're home to Amy Carlton. She's the country's stupidist voter because she called me a drunk and the "Morse Asshole" after she admitted that an election judge told her that a pen contained invisible ink. You all need an education and I am going to give it to you. We are going to start with English grammar because it's a basic skill and I am an expert on it being a world famous journalist and the publisher of Hey Chicago magazine.

I am going to show you some examples of my brilliant writing from my other blog (which would be studied along with Shakespeare in the schools of Rogers Park if Joe NoMooreFoieGras was doing his job right).

If you want to insult someone say "You are a idiot!" This is correct English grammar. If any of the stupid teachers in the schools of Rogers Park tell you it's not you let me know so we neighborhood bloggers can insult them on our blogs.

It is important to use complete sentences. An example of a complete sentence is "A functioning brain.". This is something Amy Carlton doesn't have but I do. I am brilliant which is why the herd of bleating sheep who read my blogs are always praising me on my blogs.

There you have your English lesson for the day. It's way better than anything you will learn in the schools of Rogers Park. I hope you learned something. If you want to learn more read this blog and my other blog every day.

1 comment:

Knightridge Overlook said...

Dude, you so totally stole my line.