Monday, September 24, 2007

Local Blogger Under Attack!

Yesterday I wrote about how one brave Rogers Park blogger stood in the middle of one of the worst riots in our country's history to show us how foolish Joe NoMooreFoieGras' police force is. Now, the Moore forces are striking back. Tomblogger2, a "Broken Liver" wannabe and Moore mouthpiece is trying to score points by claiming that our hero made a bogus call to the Chicago Fire Department. (http://www.morosehellhole.blogspot.com/) I can tell you this is not true at all. These so called peaceniks NoMooreFoieGras lovers are about not waging war on Iraq and all about waging war on me. When the call to the fire department was made they were about to march on my home with their flaming torches and set it on fire. Tomblogger1 (or is he Tomblogger2 -- I can't remember) saved me and my neighbors from the mob of peaceniks by calling in the fire department to douse their supposed candles -- which were more like napalm flame throwers. Once again Joe NoMooreFoieGras's evil army is defeated by the blogs.

2 comments:

Braig Gernliver said...

Point of clarification for those neighbors who are unconcerned about are community and are not in the know. One "Tomblogger" bravely stood in the midst of Friday's riot to humiliate Moore's stooges. Another "Tomblogger" writes a blog that know one reads and is a NoMooreFoieGras mouthpiece.

Toto said...

Whoooaeeee! I never said Tom Mannis wears womens' clothing. Nor did I insinuate that he ever took a trip to the day spa for facial electrolisis. What I wanted to say was he needs to see a dentist once in a while and the right kind of comb over might help his appearance.