Thursday, September 27, 2007

Who I Am

I just realized who I am like . I'm like Jesus! Yes, it is true. Jesus came down from heaven to save the sinners in this wicked, wicked world. I bought a condominium in Rogers Park which is a total hell hole. All my neighbors are prostitutes, crackheads, gang bangers, supporters of Joe NoMooreFoieGras and nasty people who supported Don Gordon back when I was still calling him "The Other Guy" and telling everyone what a nasty skank his daughter is. You may wonder why I live in such an awful place. Well let me tell you why. Jesus came down to earth to save the sinners. I have come down to Rogers Park to save you. Feel free to sing my praises, celebrate my birthday and create great works of art which glorify me.

2 comments:

Jostle_Lynn said...

Well. That explains why we can't get any decent parking on Sundays in Rogers Park. Thousands of people who don't even live here come into to our neighborhood and gobble up our precious parking just to worship you!!!! I hate you!!!

Steve, get me my tablets. I think I'm having an episode and I need to calm down. I'm so mad I think I will go over to Loyola Park and rip a couple branches out of the trees again.

Braig Gernliver said...

You watch it or you'll get banned from this blog! You're not the real Jostle_Lynn! Your IP address has been recorded and being investigated. The real Jostle_Lynn would never say anything like you said, never disagrees with anything I say not matter how silly it is, and fully knows that all the decent parking in Rogers Park is taken up by those Arabssyrians at that mosque disguised as a church at the corner of Ashland and Touhy. If Joe NoMooreFoieGras was any sort of a decent alderman he'd have them out of here.