Sunday, September 23, 2007

Welcome To The Broken Liver Of Rogers Park

My other blog has been so wildly successful. Some of my readers even assure me its the most read blog in the world. That's why I've been forced to create a second blog to keep you informed of what is going on in our neighborhood. I'll have lots of important information about crime, Cheetos Bags, people I don't like, how Joe Moore is waging chemical warfare against the residents of Rogers Park, how terrible businesses I don't like are and everything else that's bad about the neighborhood. So make sure you read the Broken Liver every day and maybe every hour and feel free to post lots of comments which I will delete if I don't agree with them or if they are insulting me in the same way that I insult people that I don't like.

Braig

2 comments:

been there said...

braig,
mega-kudos to you. you are on top of all the important trivialities of rogers park. and we are so in need of more bloggers here. you are exactly what al gore had in mind when he invented the internets.
will you be posting videos of your mama the crack whore? i can't wait.
how have we made it this far without you? thank you thank you.

Braig Gernliver said...

Ben Their -- you're one key stroke away from being banned. There is no way in hell that we need more bloggers here confusing everyone with all there stupid opinions. No one needs opinions when they can find the truth in at albionhellhole. If Joe NoMooreFoieGras was any type of decent alderman he'd shut down all those stupid blogs.

And for your information my mother was not a crack whore. My father on the other hand.... We'll we won't talk about him.

And Remember -- you heard it first here on the Broken Liver.