Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Alderman NoMooreFoieGras Henchman Implicated In Disappearance of Don Gordon

The flea crisis continues to spread in Rogers Park but the Broken Liver needs to take a break from covering that to blog about this major news story.

Rogers Park has been abuzz for weeks with speculation on the disappearance of former 49th Ward Aldermanic Candidate Don Gordon. The Lunt Avenue resident has not been seen in public since his close loss in the May run off election. Foul play has quickly become suspect.

The Gordon family has been keeping up a brave front the entire time, denying that Don is missing. They claim Don has been staying at an isolated cabin in Montana to fly fish and write his memoirs. A likely story.

Many in the community suspect that the Ginderske-NoMooreFoisGras forces have been at work. Billy Boy More-a-ton, author of the "Trillion Words" blog photographed an abandoned pair of Don Gordon size running shoes, covered in some mysterious reddish-brown liquid (undoubtedly blood) on the sidewalk in front of the store front office of my rival blogger and archenemy, former Ginderske campaign committee chair Tomblogger Eastgard. Billy Boy is convinced that "Eastie" is responsible for Gordon's disappearance.

I pointed out that it is unlikely that "Eastie" grabbed Gordon in front of his office as "Eastie" never actually goes to his office. However, being the diligent professional journalist that I am I tried to interview "Eastie" when I caught him illegally lurking around on a back porch on Lunt Avenue. He responded to my, as always, politely phrased questions by fleeing to the roof all the while screaming some incoherent nonsense about Nazis and Don Gordon being busy cloning Hitler in his basement lab.

Then the truth came out and this "anonymous" email message arrived here at the "Broken Liver"

"I have Don Gordon. He is my prisoner. If you want to see him alive give One Million Dollars to The Citizens To Reelect Joe NoMooreFoieGras. Read my blog at http://rptalks.blogspot.com/
Signed,

Kelvin O"


How could you ask for clearer proof? "Kelvin O" could only be Joe NoMooreFoieGras's henchman, Kelvin O'Neil. I smell deep dark trouble. Little Kelvin O'Neil has a lot of explaining to do.

Blognotes: Fellow bloggers Tomblogger Womannis and Sandy Duncan reported receiving the same message. Tomblogger Eastgard claimed to have received one also but he really just stole it from my blog.

Blognotes: What was "Eastie" doing lurking on a back porch on my block of Lunt Avenue? It's not like he can afford to live there. You know you're doing bad when you can't afford to live on my block of Lunt Avenue.

1 comment:

Knightridge Overlook said...

Hey, I never said that Gordon was cloning Hitler. I said that Hitler was cloning Gordon. Get it straight, you jerk.