Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hate The Haters -- Special Message From Jostle_Lynn

Here is a special message from uber-loyal reader Jostle_Lynn

Dear Braig,

I know I said I wasn't going to blog anymore but I'm sitting here on a dreary Sunday afternoon in my miserable two flat in the midst of the hell hole that is Rogers Park with nothing to do. That lunkhead Steve is sitting in front of ESPN clad in just his boxers, scratching his fat hairy belly. I really hate that guy. I can't wait till we're married so I can throw the divorce papers in his face.

I've got to tell you how much I like the t-shirts you are selling on your other blog. "I was Shot in Rogers Park and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" and "I Got Gooned In Rogers Park". That shows so much love, compassion and caring for the community. That is, ironically, what has got me down.

We bloggers are so dedicated to our community. We blog and blog, morning, noon and night, telling the world what a horrid place Rogers Park is and what do we get in return? A bunch of nasty trolls leaving anonymous derisive comments and starting parody blogs. The cowards won't even use their real names. They think that just because you post anonymous messages sent to you talking about what a hell hole Rogers Park is that it is acceptable for people who think the neighborhood isn't such a bad place to do the same. Well, it's not.

I am sick and tired of their hate. I am sick and tired of people who think that "I was Shot in Rogers Park" isn't something that we should be saying. My message to the haters is that if you think you're so wonderful why don't you be like Braig and instead of working for a living spend your days blogging. And by the way, go jump off Pratt Pier.

Love,

Jostle_Lynn

2 comments:

Toto said...

Shut your yap Jostle_Lynn. Where do you think you live? Robbers Park?

G.N.O.M.E. said...

G.N.O.M.E. Global Nexis of Mayhem Everywhere

Here's another fine holiday song

O little town of Robbers Park,
Clobbered daily by some bad guy;

You are a great big rubbish heap
Chicago's only black eye;

Yet in thy dark streets always
A everlasting blight;

The despair and fears of all the years
Keep me locked in at home tonight.

For everyday I’m wary
Of being mugged or gooned.

While I wait for creeps,
Out on the streets
My home is burglarized.