Friday, December 7, 2007

Loyal Blog Reader Invents New Way To Punish Property Owners Who Don't Clear Sidewalks

This just in from a loyal blog reader.

Hey Braig,

Since the snow came I've noticed that not all property owners in Rogers Park shovel the snow off their sidewalks. Well, I'm going to get them for that. I've got a very large dog and and I am going to start walking him around the property of these delinquents, encouraging him to do his "duty" and I am not going to pick it up (not that I ever do). Then when the little hoodlets walk by on their way to sling crack on the street corners they'll slip on the ice and land in half frozen piles of poo. They'll get real mad at the property owners and lay waste to their property and and their persons. That will show them. Plus, you'll be able to blog about how crime is up in Rogers Park.

Your loyal fan,

Happy Hoofer

See what wonderful, intelligent, caring people read my blog? If you have a high quality blog like I do you attract high quality readers. I challenge anyone to argue otherwise.

1 comment:

Toto said...

Hey Braig, I've squatted on the parkway in front of your condo and left a pile. Have Shrill Morton run over there and get a photo of it and post it on your blog.

While you're at it, make sure you get a pic of the yellow snow angel I made for you.