Saturday, December 8, 2007

Up And Up

My blogs continue to attract more and more readers. The number of page hits is at an all time high and growing every day. The number and quality of comments left by loyal readers continues to grow. Readers from all over the world tune into this blog and my other blog every day to find out what a hell hole Rogers Park is and how inept Alderman NoMooreFoieGras is.

Now some of you dorks are going to try and toss back at me previous statements I made about how I was thinking of giving up blogging because the number of page hits and comments were down. Well, you're idiots. The statistics speak for themselves.

One thing holds true, I have better things to do then write a neighborhood blog and fixing the Hay Chicago magazine website is not one of them. The Oasis bar is open far more hours than I spend there. I could be there right how sharing a few with Tomblogger Womannis and Shrill Morton but instead I am at home writing this and listening to my police scanner for more routine calls which I can hysterically report on my blog.

So, you all better be kissing my big stinky butt. Uber-loyal reader Jostle_Lynn had declared she was retiring her own blog but came back on-line real fast when she just couldn't resist the temptation to tell the world how wonderful I am. Jostle_Lynn is a model Rogers Park citizen. Everyone should act like Jostle_Lynn. With people like her in the world I never have to buy toilet paper.

2 comments:

G.N.O.M.E. said...

G.N.O.M.E. Global Nexis of Mayhem Everywhere.

Well look who's back. Posting everyday now. What's a matter Braig. We're you afraid Eastgard was going to take over your blog, so you started posting again?

The G.N.O.M.E.s are getting ready for their annual Christmas sing along.

In a few day's we will be back with all your Christmas favorites.

Like...

Here Comes Natas Claus...

Frosty the Tow Man...

Oh Little Town of Rogers Park...

So stay tuned.

G.N.O.M.E. said...

FROSTY THE TOW MAN
Sing-a-long everybody

Frosty the Tow Man knew
The snow was bad that day,
So he said, "Let's run and
and tow some cars before
the owners wake up today."

Down to Morse Hellhole,
Where snow's piled up un-plowed
He could slide the rig
and hoist the car
and be gone in minutes flat.

The owners find their car's not there
on cold and wintry days.

How unfair to that your car is gone
and it must be JoMo's fault.

For Frosty the Tow Man
Had to hurry on his way,
But he waved goodbye saying,
"Don't you cry,
You'll find it at impound one day."